Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cell Shots

I recently bought a new phone with a somewhat decent quality camera on it. This will allow for a fun little photo section. Lets get this shit on the road.


Been going to Antigravity skateshop a lot since I have been down. We play SKATE all day and try crazy as tricks or bails


And Roll up the Rim to LOSE is back. I drink Tim Horton's twice as much when it's back. Not to mention Antigravity is a 30 second walk from one.


Trev and I hit up the Mushroom for the Vancouver game and some drinks


Gettin started...


After the game and some drinks we went to BP for more drinks with some friends


Alyssa was at the Mushroom and brought us over to BP


I drove back to London the next morning. I can drive it with my eyes closed.


Saw this on the way to London. I have no idea what it is, or what it is used for, but it was HUGE!


I have won once since Roll Up The Rim To Win started, and I have had 22 coffees. Yes, I am counting.

No comments: