Friday, January 22, 2010

Hate Sequences....

So this winter I'm trying to figure out the limits that my gear can take. This shot of Trevor was shot a few days ago at our indoor barn. I am using flash, which I haven't done before, and for some strange reason, I feel I won't be doing again. WAAYY too much of a pain in the ass. Anyways, it's an update, which I know have been lacking. Sorry. Been busy. I have no plans of updating it too much this winter since work is taking up most of my time, and not too many photo ops are available.

1 comment:

Opritulka said...

Hey,
My name is Olga Pritula - I just wonder where did you get that Pritula photo name... is it your family name? cool!!!
anyway, my friend was looking for my blog and found yours - so i decided to write and see what if you are related or something...
talk to you later...