Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Prod Nod of Approval

The Fallen Chief is a skater's skate shoe. I have had 3 pairs and I can say without a doubt, they are one of my favourites. The inside hugs your foot like a glove, and the vulcanized sole allows for a ton of board feel and flick. I am very susceptible to heel bruises, especially in vulc soles, but the Chiefs were able to keep the bruising at bay. They broke in right away and have no issues skating out of the box. No microwaving needed. If you have skated these and want them again, or are looking to try something a little different from your norm, I highly recommend the Fallen Chiefs. I know Antigravity skateshop has a few left. I shot this while I was doing a photoshoot for their new shop. Go there and get them before they are gone.

No comments: