Friday, April 1, 2011

"...So I forgot to tell you about how I lost my 75 cents!"

Today was one of the first days out in a little while from the previous warm up. The weather went for a shit again for a little over a week, and we had to wait for it to melt. Cory, Dylan and myself got together and started off at the park. Warmed up our re-rusted legs and shook off the full-time job blues. After the park, we grabbed some grub and hit the streets. We went to a gap to electrical box spot and Cory wanted to hit it, but traffic would keep interfering, so the plan was ditched. I ended up deciding to ollie a gap I've been wanting to do for a while, and ended up getting a photo out of it. After rolling away 3 times, I wanted to try a long lens shot, but ended up slamming pretty hard and deciding my efforts were no longer needed. Here's some shots from today.


Cory Steezin' out a front shuv about 5 times in a row. I personally love watching him do these.


Dylan wanted to learn a new trick. He learned a switch Bigspin Flip. The picture is his first time landing it. Fuck flatland, go straight for the launch.


This is the gap I've been eyeing for a year or so now. Today I finally ollied it. I couldn't be happier! Thanks to Dylan for shooting the photo, and to Cory for moving the flashes out of the road each time a car would drive by.

No comments: