Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Well lately, I have been fairly busy, as-well as Trevor. We have been working on some last minute filming, and whatnot. Trevor has been working on editing the video. The last few weeks, I have been going to Xtreme Wheels trying to stay good through the winter trying not to lose any tricks, and hopefully learn some new ones. The last Xwheels trip brought 1 trick in for myself, which will you will see in the upcoming video, also Lorne Monroe got a trick, and Trev landed a few for himself. My knee has been acting up again, from each time I skate, I might land on it weird and mess it all up again. The pain will last for 5 minutes, then I'm good to skate, but the next morning, my knee is very sore and stiff. Anyways, my doctor's appointment is tomorrow (January 29th) to see if I will need surgery on it, since the first set of check-ups never seemed to be bad. I'll let you know tomorrow on here.

No comments: