Sunday, January 6, 2008

Photo of the Week


This weeks photo is of Antigravity Skateshop team rider, and owner, Trevor Nedea pullin' a Switch Back Heel over the Niagara Falls City Hall 5 set. Now, if you have skated this set before, you know of the huge inch wide crack right before the set. That means you have to pop before it, there's no riding over that crack. Next, if you have skated this spot, you for a set, it is pretty big. Yes, it's only a 5 set, but it's a fucked 5 set. Before Trevor threw down this Switch Back Heel, I was trying a Nollie Back Heel, but I ended up bailing out really bad and messing up my knee. For those who have been keeping up with my blog, This night was the night, my injury happened. I tore my inside ligament of my my right knee, and also sprained the knee. My baggy TK Kr3W pants, were as tight as Matt Mongeri's skinny jeans, where my knee was from the swelling. In our up-coming video "Butter on my Bread", you will be able to watch my injury go down since we caught it on film.Anyways, Trevor gets photo of the Week because of this spot is much more gnarly then it looks, and the clean Switch Back Heel that he pulled is by-far the best trick thrown down it. Congrats Trev on another Photo of the Week.

No comments: