Sunday, June 1, 2008

slow down

sorry, I have been insanely busy the past 2 weeks. First the Austin, Texas trip, and then the second i get in the door, I wash my clothes that I wore in Texas, put them back into the duffle bag, and I went up north for a few days with the guys. We call it a "fishing trip" but it is more of a drink, and get stoned trip...considering I am the only one who goes fishing, with the occasional time my brother will go out. So anyways, just to ensure I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, I felt it would be good if I alerted the media on my where-abouts.


Here's a shot of Lorne doing a kickflip on this bank that is kinda fun to skate. He has done fakie FS flips on it, as well as tre flips, but the wind this day was intense...it ended up knocking one of my flashes over (no harm done).


No comments: