Saturday, June 28, 2008

Which one, which one

Recently, a few of the guys got together and had a nice generator session at some simple set. Laid down some bondo to fix the crack right before the set, then while it settled we got warmed up, and set up the lights. Started skating, almost got kicked out, but Trevor and I are very sneaky when it comes to getting the boot. Anyways, I got the tricks I wanted to land somewhat quickly, so I decided to shoot some pics. There were a bunch of photos taken, and I was easily able to choose which ones I would post. (not on here though) Just these 2 shots of Trevor Nedea doin a switch kickflip down the set. I shot it in 2 different ways, a long exposure to get the ghost trails, and the stock frozen shot. I am not too sure which one to choose, so I will just show both of them,

You can decide...


No comments: