Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No update for a bit

I won't be able to do any photo updates for a little while due to something that is somewhat beyond my control. Normally I do all my work on my laptop through wireless internet that I was stealing from my neighbour. As of the past week or so, I haven't been able to get a connection, so I haven't been able to upload any photos. I have the photos on my external hard drive, but my external is linked to my laptop, which is a Mac, and not my PC in my basement, which is, well, not a Mac. So transferring it, would mean re-formatting the external hard drive, in-turn wiping everything out. I don't want that. So in hopes that my next door neighbour will soon turn on his internet, or do something that will allow me to get a connection again, then I'm kinda stuck to my PC for internet, which sucks.

In some recent good news, I have found a new home in London. The place is really nice, and it is right across the street from my college, so it will make for a nice, easy commute back and forth to school with a ton of camera gear. Once I get settled in, and I figure everything out that needs to be done, I'm hoping I can have a few people stay some nights where I will have time off on the next day. This way we can go shred up Western, or Vic Park if someone so chooses to do so.

I know London is a party city, but luckily, since I'm taking the photography course, I feel I will want to stay concentrated more on my studies then a beer bottle. But then of course, there will be those times where the beer bottle will be a great thing to have.

Anyways, I'll wrap this up for now. Let's hope I get my wireless back soon!

No comments: