Monday, December 10, 2007

Injury Update

Well, I'm glad to say I am back on my board. Of course, I'm not doin' Nollie Flips down any sets yet, but I'm working on it, give me time. Just lately I have been doing small sessions in my garage since the snow is making the ground wet. All I'm basically doing is nollie heels, nollie flips, switch heels, and tre flips once in a while...for some unknown odd reason, those are basically the only tricks that don't hurt my knee, or my calve to do so. So that's my workout basically to get my leg back up to where it was, simple 10 minute sessions in my garage, perfecting the tricks that don't hurt my knee to do. I'm hoping by the end of December to be at about 90% recovery, basically meaning that it doesn't hurt anymore to skate, but I should still allow time for the leg to finish healing.

No comments: