Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well, another Christmas has past us, and I don't know about everyone else, but mine was excellent! Tons of good food, seein a bunch of my relatives including my little nephew Cameron, who is now walking, and who could forget the slamming back of some form of alchohol. Yes, t'was good times had by all. I lost a few bucks gambling at my sister-in-law's house with my brother, cousin, and some good friends, but it was worth it. For Christmas I got a $50 gift card for Canadian Tire, so I can buy my rubber floor mats (Finally!) a $50 bonus towards my mutual funds that my grandparents have set up for myself and my other brothers, and of course, the big gift of the year that I got was an Armour All Complete Car Kit. It has all these cool things inside to clean every part of my car. Stoked!!!!

No comments: