Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Close calls

I have had many close calls in my life. From almost being struck by lightning...TWICE...to skateboards flying towards me and/or my lens. I've had close calls with police officers planning on giving me skate tickets, but somehow talking them out of it. Hell, the other day I had a close call with almost getting into a car accident since some goof-ball didn't check his blind spot when he went to change lanes. Either way, these things happen.

Here is a close call from about a month ago when I was photographing my friends Matt Bujok, and Bradley Hesson. On this one, Matt decided to launch a little to far over the rail, and in turn almost landing right on top of my camera. It may look a fair distance away, but it was very close. My lens was also soaked from the spray of his landing and launch.



If I ever come across any close calls again and capture it on camera, I'll be sure to post it on here. It will make for some very interesting pictures.

No comments: