Monday, February 23, 2009

Turtles, yo!

Yeah, it has been a slow week. Not much has been happening. The only thing I could really update you on is how bad my memory is. Trevor, Andrew, and myself went to The Rail skatepark. Which was super fun. I skated the double set for 4 hours straight, and am still sore. It has been 4 days since we have been there. Anyways, me being the total idiot that I am, I left my board there. I had to buy a new complete the other day. Which is okay since my old board was chipped to shit, the trucks both had broken base plates, and my bearings were shit from a previous session when they got soaked in water and mud.

Some good news is that I have purchased a new phone for myself with a neat little 2.2MP camera on it. Once I figure out how to upload the images to my computer. I'll be able to do more daily posts with images that show how boring my life really is.

No comments: