Saturday, November 17, 2007

Checked out Humber College

Well, today was a nice, simple day. Woke up nice and early to head up to Toronto for the day. My mom and I went to the Humber College campus to check it out since I will be going to college next September. I checked out the photography program, and it seemed nice. There weren't too many people there on the tour, so it would be nice to be in a small class. Yea, so after that, we came home, had some lunch, then chilled at the shop for a bit www.antigravitysk8shop.com then went over to my cousins b-day. My little cousin Cameron has turned 1 year old...he's friggen huge...I spent more on his birthday then I have spent on myself in 1 day. He's spoiled though, so it works. Yea, otehr tehn that I bought myself a KR3W Sinatra style hat, and that's it...

No comments: