Friday, November 30, 2007

Slow Week

It's been a fairly slow week, I haven't done that much. I work basically 9-5, Monday to Friday. By the time I get home, I'm exhausted and don't feel like doing much. I am still waiting on the word whether I will require surgery on my right knee is the side ligaments are torn enough. Lets see, it's Friday, I'm assuming a few went out partying, because I had another close call tonight in my car. The other driver slid through an intersection on some ice as I was going through it, and luckily I stopped soon enough to see the other driver go right through the intersection. He was bookin' it too, so he had no chance of stopping. Also, I know it's friday, and I was suppose to Put the photo of the Week up, I know, don't email me about it. It will be up tomorrow in the evening hours. Anyways, since I didn't post anything all week, I felt it should be time for an update, normally I would put an update every third day or so.

No comments: