Friday, November 23, 2007

Injury Update

Hey everyone, I just want to say thanks to all the people who gave me any "Get Well Messages". My knee is feeling much better, but I think it may be a month or so before I'll be able to step on a board again. I went to the doctor's the other day for a check-up, ad what his diagnosis was, that it MIGHT be a sprain/rip in my side ligaments of my knee. I have another appointment 2 weeks from now to get it looked at into further depth. That appointment will determine if I will need to get surgery on my knee or not if it is torn, and if it is severe enough. Lately though I am off my crutches, I no longer need the brace, and the pressure when walking has gone down in great amounts. Walking up stairs is still slightly painful, but it is bearable. Sleeping is somewhat uncomfortable, but luckily I have my T3's to help me sleep. So other then that, I hope to be on my board ASAP, because I really need footage for the upcoming video.

No comments: