Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Driver's Seat

Today was ok, work, like usual, the good ol' life of a 9-5er....but I'm getting off point. Anyways, after work, went home for a bit, chilled, and then went out for somewhat of a mission to get some photos and possibly some footage. Anyways, we started off at Lococo's, and found out that the generator was out of gas, and that none of us had any money, so that was a buzzkill for sure. So we drove around for a bit thinkin of spots, and came across a blue bar thing, no lights again. Ginger Ollied it and trev front 180d it. My photos were shit becuz i couldnt focus it for my life. So I got one good shot out of it, actually its not even good, but its acceptable I guess you could say. Ginger's ollie. That's it. A fucking Ollie. So we ended up driving around some more with good intentions, went to planet hollywood, got kicked out (Just like the real Hollywood) and then ended up at our buddies studio and watched some of the clips for "Butter on my Bread" they are ok...Good quality though, just park footage, haha. Yea, that topped off the night.


Nate Jolley - Cold Ollies

No comments: