Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ah, daily updates are harder then I thought...

Yes, ok, I know I am slacking big time on the daily blog entries. It's been kind of slow really. All week I sat around my house, and at night would go skate, come home, then pound a few brews back with some friends. 

Some good news that has come around though is that a good friend from London of mine, Dave Ayres, is now on the team at Antigravity. CONGRATS DUDE! The kid has the best frontside flips that I know of, he destroys mini-ramps, and most definitely has a sick bag of odd, and fun tricks. Feelin the fakie half-cab double casper flips buddy! He will make a great addition to the team. Head over to Antigravity's website by clicking here to see his "inauguration" as they call it. 

I am home for the weekend, picking up another order of pocket wizard radio slaves, along with another flash hopefully by the end of next weekend. 

I miss summer....

No comments: