Tuesday, January 13, 2009

daily shit...

Life has been going really well for me lately. After a long run of having some bad luck, it seems almost everything has turned around. Things like my old camera gear being stolen, both my pets running away, failing some classes in college because the professor didn't put the marks onto the schools system, and so on. The good luck started when I realized that my camera gear that had been stolen that it was covered by insurance. Once that came in, all good things started happening. Obviously with the money, I was able to buy the gear I needed, rather then the camera gear I could afford. I was able to pay off my car loan, as well as any debts I had were paid off. Me and my Dad seem to be a lot closer, which for me is a good thing because in my younger years we were never close. School has started this semester, and I plan to work excessively hard if need be. Also, a little bit ago, I was able to meet a photographer who I always look for in skateboarding magazines. Shane Hutton. He's a super chill guy. So that for me was a big deal. I am hoping that this will be the year I get a published photo. I still need to figure out my camera gear a bit better, and then, things will start rolling.

No comments: