Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's been a slow winter


I know I haven't updated this in a while, but it was mainly due to the fact I didn't have any flashes, and was unable to shoot sequences since there is plenty of snow and salt on the ground. Recently though, I picked up some flashes from a photographer in Toronto, and am now able to shoot some pictures. There really isn't much to skate in London. This super long curb is in an underground parking lot. Dave and some friends waxed it up, and then tonight, myself and dave waxed it again. It's like butter. Anyways, now that I am able to shoot something, I may be able to post more pictures from time to time. Above, my buddy Dave is back 50-50ing the curb. It may look small, but its fairly hard to skate since the top of the curb isn't flat, so locking in to grind is super tricky. This is also my first photo with the new flashes that I have bought. I still need to get a feel for them, so don't judge this pic too much. Hopefully there will be a nice indoor park, or even better underground to skate soon, and quite possibly shoot some super good pictures. I hope everyones break went well!

No comments: