Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday....

Not much went down, chilled at the shop, bought some shoes, a hat, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. I'm pretty hyped on the hoodie since I needed a new one for a long time. Anyways, I ate the biggest meal I have ever bought from Wendy's. Double cheeseburger meal, with 3 chicken snack wraps. I'm a slob. Anyways, with that meal actually filling me up, I had the rest of the day to play some online poker where I won a few thousand bucks. I want to play for real money. 

After the shop closed, Trev and I headed out to the mushroom for a few brews and some chicken fingers. We were watching the winter X-games where this nut on a snowmobile almost landed a double backflip. I was screaming in the bar of how insane it was. I'm not too sure many people cared. Oh well. 

I hate UPS....

No comments: