Tuesday, January 20, 2009

almost sloth like...

Man, today went so bloody slow! Woke up, watched some Kenny vs. Spenny, got my breakfast and shower on. Had to hit up the grocery store for Trevor since he is stayin at my house for a few days. Also went to Harvey's for the first time since the break, which was 2 weeks ago. Best burger I have ever had from there. Anyways, came home, and played some serious online poker where Trev lost over $25,000...in fake money. I played some tournaments and lost, but later went into a high stakes table and won it all back and then-some. Now we are just finishing up the day by watching the Vancouver and San Jose game. So far it's a good, yet slow game. 

A quick little thing to keep you on your toes is that some good things may be coming up in the future. I'll let you know when to look for it, if it comes out.

No comments: