Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 1 of Texas - Part 2

We made it to JFK airport where we transferred from our plane to another one heading for Austin, Texas. This was something new for me since I had never been on a plane before, so I just figured it would be a good thing to take a few snaps while traveling....Here's part 2 for day 1. Enjoy!

Our gate for Entering our flight, we were a bit early, so we grabbed food
There was a huge line up getting into the Terminal for all flights. We waited for about 40 minutes. They are harsh for security in NY (I wonder why)
Our flight ended up being delayed by about 45 minutes. I killed time by reading the new TWS and shooting random shots, and sitting around like Lucas and Jimmy did.
Robyne ended up walking around, but came right back after about 10 minutes

so bored waiting for the flight

Check part 3 of Day 1....(it was a very busy day!

Keep posted!

No comments: