Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 1 of Texas - Part 4

OK, OK, I know you're getting pissed about the parts of Day 1 only. Don't worry, I swear it won't be like this everyday...Just day 1 was busy. Anyways, this was the 4 hours flight from New York to Austin, Texas. It sucked since my camera bag wouldn't fit in the overhead bins, so I had it infront of me...No leg room turned into less leg room. My knees where killing by the end of the flight. But the flight was great...we were cruising along...hardly any turbulence. I had Cashews as my inflight snack.

This was part way through the flight...look at the next picture for the reason
Windows frosted up from being so high in the sky. So no good photo opportunities
We were almost there...we did a few "S" turns, which felt so cool
Those are full grown trees down there...I don't know who did it...the pilot didn't say much it said "LUECKE" and I don't know who or what it is

Smooth landing for sure

Part 5 has more!

No comments: