Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 4 in Texas

Again, I didn't shoot any pics today...Just chilled through out the day at work...didn't do too much. After work, I went out skating, and came back about an hour later completely drenched in sweat...it was gross.

Anyways...it was a simple day, ended it off by meeting some cool people from around America who were staying in the same hotel, and had somewhat the same job...but only they worked for "yellowbook" which is the same thing basically as the Yellow Pages. 

I got drank a bunch of Coronas and got drunk with some good people. I can't go into the pool due to my new tattoo...but that's ok, it is well worth it.

Tomorrow is our flight back :( I love it here, and I really want to stay. Hopefully one day I can return back here, and see if I can move to Austin. It is beautiful.

In other stories...I found a somewhat large drop by our hotel at some grocery store. I plan on hitting it a bit later tonight when it isn't too busy at the grocery store, because you get booted super quick down here.

Good ol tripod will be filming it, and hopefully I will land it for some footy for the next video. See everyone either Saturday night, or on Sunday.

No comments: