Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 1 of Texas - Part 5

Ok we have now landed. we exit the plane...it is 30 fuckin degrees, and I have a hoodie, a long sleeve, a t-shirt, and jeans on...Hell yeah I'm sweating like an arabian nut sack! It is all worth it though! here are some final shots from Day 1 of our trip to Austin, Texas.


Leaving the plane....

Our luggage didn't take too long to get to us...

There are more pics, but nothing crazy. After this, we picked up our rental car, and went searching for our hotel, which took a whoping 15 minutes...nothing crazy. After checking in, we grabbed a free beer from the buffet/hotel lounge fridge, and then went to our rooms. I have a video tour of the rooms, which I will put up for tomorrow for Day 2. I'll try to keep within 3 parts. Then post all the pics on my facebook. See everyone on Sunday when we get back

No comments: